Use labor insurance gloves according to the method to make him live longer
1. A little salt can be added when soaking in shrinkage, which not only prevents the cotton cloth from fading, but also makes the color bright and lasting.
2. Pure cotton cloth will shrink. Newly bought cotton cloth must be soaked in warm water at 40℃50℃ and then air-dried. When it is 90% dry, iron it out.
3. Cotton with sweat stains should not be washed at high temperature, because the protein in the sweat will coagulate and attach to the fibers to form macula when heated.
4. When washing pure cotton products, you can add a little salt or white vinegar for soaking, and high-end products can add a small amount of alum.
5. The washing temperature depends on the color of the cotton, generally 40℃~50℃, and the water temperature should not be too high for bright colors or dark colors.
6. White non-perspirant cotton cloth can be used with high temperature water.
7. Cotton cloth and its products should not be exposed to the sun, and should be dried in a ventilated and cool place.
8. Cotton cloth is more resistant to high temperature when ironing, and can be ironed at 200°C.