Cotton glove material – cotton, the types of cotton mainly include city cloth, muslin, coarse cloth, pyrgey, khaki, gabardine, zhigong, twill, poplin, linen, seersucker, corduroy, thread, flannel, etc. Distinguish between pure cotton and rayon:
1. Finish: rayon, the cloth surface is flat, the yarn defect is very few, no impurities, fine and smooth; while the cotton husk, impurities, etc. can be seen on the surface of the cotton cloth, the finish is not as good as the rayon cloth.
2. Yarn count uniformity: The yarn count of rayon is uniform, and the yarn defects are few; while the yarn count of pure cotton is not as uniform as that of rayon, especially for medium coarse cloth.
3. Hand feel: rayon, no matter the thickness of the fabric, is mostly soft to the touch, while cotton is slightly rough.
4. Color: The luster and color of rayon are good. Compared with cotton, rayon is more bright and beautiful.
5. Wrinkle: rayon is easy to wrinkle. When you hold a handful of cloth with your hand and spread it out, there will be many wrinkles, and it is not easy to restore in time. Although cotton has wrinkles, it is slightly smaller than that of rayon.
6. Drapability: The drape of rayon is better, and the drape of cotton is not as good as that of rayon.
7. Strength: The strength of rayon is lower than that of cotton, especially in a humid environment, and the fastness of rayon is poor. When compared with the edge of the cloth and stretched, rayon is easier to break than cotton. Therefore, artificial Most of the cotton texture is thicker, not as light and thin as pure cotton linen yarn.