Remove all jewelry that may affect safety before working with labor protection gloves
Precautions in use:
1) Remove all jewelry that may affect safety before operation. Many workers ignore this in work environments, such as rings: if the ring gets caught in a rotating machine or gets caught in a stationary object when you’re walking fast, the finger can be broken. If you think the ring will come off first at this point, think again. Tests have shown that the pull required to break a normal ring is 1670 pounds. This means that it is unlikely that the ring will break before the finger is broken.
2) Before starting the operation, confirm whether the machine has safety protection devices: the safety protection devices of the machine are used to protect the operators. If they are ignored, the danger of the operation will be increased. Before working, make sure that the machinery and equipment have safety protection devices.
3) Keep hands clean. Do not ignore any possible injury. Learn about the symptoms of dermatitis or other skin conditions. Get immediate medical attention if necessary: Keep your hands clean at all times to protect your hands. Wash your hands immediately after contact with any chemicals, and before eating, smoking, and applying makeup, and hand sanitizers should be tested products. If your hands show signs of chapped, use a moisturizing skin care product. In case of any injury, seek medical attention immediately. If you don’t pay enough attention, a small illness can become a serious one.
4) Keep hands away from moving parts without protective measures.
5) Check gloves and other personal protective equipment to ensure they are neatly placed.
6) Understand relevant knowledge: how to use tools correctly, how to operate correctly, relevant hazardous chemical safety information, and emergency response.
7) Wash hands before wearing gloves, cloth gloves and leather gloves need to be washed or discarded regularly.
8) People who are allergic to rubber cannot use rubber gloves.
9) Once the chemical gets into the glove, it creates more problems.
10) Under the conditions of excessive temperature, excessive force, excessive vibration and excessively stimulating chemicals, the gloves may not be able to protect.