Precautions for the use of six different gloves
1. Insulating gloves should be regularly tested for electrical insulation performance, and those that do not meet the requirements cannot be used.
2. Latex industrial gloves are only suitable for weak acid, sulfuric acid with low concentration and various salts, and should not be in contact with strong oxidizing acid (nitric acid, etc.).
3. The waterproof, acid and alkali resistant gloves should be carefully checked before use to observe whether the surface is damaged. Can not be used if leaking.
4. Rubber, plastic and other protective gloves should be washed and dried after use. Avoid high temperature during storage, and sprinkle talcum powder on the product to prevent sticking.
5. Contact with strong oxidizing acids such as nitric acid, chromic acid, etc., will cause brittleness, discoloration and early damage to the product due to strong oxidation. High concentrations of strong oxidizing acids can even cause burns, and should be observed carefully.
6. There are many varieties of protective gloves, which should be selected according to the protective function. First of all, the protection object should be clearly defined, and then carefully selected. Such as acid and alkali resistant gloves, some are resistant to strong acid (alkali), some are resistant to low concentration acid (alkali), and resistant to organic solvents and chemical reagents are different. Therefore, it should not be used indiscriminately to avoid accidents.