How to choose cycling gloves
1. Of course, the best outdoor glove fabric is made of GORE-TEX waterproof and breathable material, which has waterproof and moisture-permeable functions, and can always keep the inside and outside of the glove dry. The fleece material in the clip should also have very good softness, Breathable and warm, and anti-pilling treatment, of course, the fabric should also have very good tear resistance.
2. The palm of the glove should be fully lined with non-slip and wear-resistant non-slip rubber or leather material, which can increase friction and adhesion. Gloves should stretch and fit snugly against the hand to allow fingers to move freely and increase frictional adhesion. The finger bends are made of fabric, and the ergonomic finger bend design enhances the flexibility of the fingers and also has a breathable function.
3. The wrist of the glove should have an elastic tightening design and use a professional waterproof zipper (glove with a zipper design), and the wrist of the glove should be lengthened. This not only prevents foreign objects and snow particles from entering the glove, but also enhances the glove’s windproof and thermal properties.
4. In order to adapt to the characteristics of outdoor activities, outdoor gloves should be designed with fasteners and lanyards on the bowl, which is convenient for taking off and wearing gloves, and can also reduce the probability of gloves being lost.
5. The design of the gloves is for the needs of the riders. If you mainly focus on the leisure travel of the bicycle lanes, you do not need to spend a lot of money to buy functional gloves. In addition, children choose children’s gloves, in addition to size considerations, usually do not need too much shock absorption and other functions, but mainly emphasize the need for non-slip safety. There are also gloves with reflective sheets on the market, which are suitable for children and commuters. Of course, gloves are one of the personal accessories, and it is also important to choose products that look good together, so colors, brand styles, etc. must be included. Consider.