What should you pay attention to when using rubber gloves?
Rubberized gloves are suitable for machinery manufacturing, welding maintenance, road construction, mining, construction engineering, coal mines, oil fields, agriculture and forestry, households and other industries. , Light acid and alkali resistant oil. Rubberized gloves should be stored in a dry place to prevent moisture and mildew. The gloves are not easy to be exposed to the sun after use, and the washed ones should be dried or stored. Before use, the glove lining should be inspected for mildew and damage to the appearance of the glove. Do not use if the lining is moldy and the glove glue is badly damaged. So in the process of using rubberized gloves, we should pay attention to some problems?
1. When using rubberized gloves, do not touch acid, alkali and oil for a long time to prevent piercing by sharp objects. Gloves should be washed and dried after use. After you have sprinkled talc on the inside and outside of your gloves, keep it safe. Do not press or heat during storage.
2. All rubber, latex and synthetic rubber gloves should be the same color. The thickness of the rest of the glove should be similar except for the palm. The surface of the glove should be smooth (except that the palm surface is made into a striped or granular anti-skid pattern). Air bubbles are not allowed to exceed 1 5mm, slight wrinkles are allowed, but cracks are not allowed.
3. Select the appropriate size gloves to distribute gloves. Gloves should be the right size. If the glove is too tight, it will restrict blood circulation and easily cause fatigue and discomfort; if the glove is too loose, it will be inflexible and easy to fall off.
4. There are many kinds of dispensing gloves, which should be selected according to the usage. First of all, it is necessary to clarify the protection object, and then choose carefully to avoid accidents.
5. Before each use, the appearance of the rubberized gloves should be carefully checked, and the air should be blown into the gloves by the blowing method. Tighten the glove cuff with your hand to prevent air leakage and observe whether the glove will leak by itself. If the gloves do not leak, they can be used as sanitary gloves. It can still be used when the rubberized gloves are slightly damaged, but the rubberized gloves should be covered with a pair of gauze or leather gloves to ensure safety.